RG402 Semi Rigid Coaxial Cable, 0.141″ Semi-Rigid RF Cable Assembly, MIL-C-17, Low Loss, Work up to 20GHz Frequency, Customized RG402 Testing Cable with SMA Connector, VSWR, Insertion Loss Report
RG402(0.141″) Semi-Rigid RF Coaxial Cable offers the best shielding performance of all cable assemblies and can work with extremely low loss from 0 to 20GHz (36GHz max.) with a copper/tin shielding tube and no jacket.
This Semi Rigid coaxial cable is mostly terminated with SMA RF Connector, SMP RF Connector, 2.92mm RF Connector as testing adaptor RF cable assembly. We are welcome a customized RG402 Semi Rigid cable assembly with VSWR, Insertion Loss or Return Loss Report. Please contact us by email or call us 886-2-24270488.
|Inner Conductor (A)||Insulation (B)||Outer Conductor (C)|
|Diameter||0.0362 inches||0.1175 inches||0.141 inches|
- Impedance: 50 +/- 1.0 Ω
- Dielectric Strength: 5.0 KVRMS 60 Hz
- Corona Extinction: Min. 1.9 KVRMS 60 Hz
- Max Operating Frequency: 36 GHz
- Conductor: SPCW 0.0362 inches
- Safe Bend Radius (proper tooling): 0.100 inches
- Operating Temperature -55°C~125°C