Hirose E.FL receptacle E.FL-R-SMT is one kind of RF coaxial connector which can perfor signal transmission at high frequency.
Hirose E.FL receptacle connector has reel-and-tape packing which allows pick-and-place by automatic procedure. Hirose E.FL connector has 3.0mm mated height and can operate up to 2GHz. Hirose suggests 0.1mm ~ 0.12mm screen thickness on mounting area of board.
- Frequency Range: DC up to 2GHz (VSWR: 1.3 max. at 0~2GHz)
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 ohm
- Temperature: -40℃ to +90℃
- Contact Resistance: 20m ohm max. for conductor, 10m ohm max. for ground
- Withstand Voltage: no breakdown at AC 200V for 1 minutes
- Insulation Resistance: 500M ohm min., 100V DC
- Contact life: 50 times
- Center contact: Brass with gold plating
- Insulator: LCP, Black color
- Ground contact: Phosphor bronze with gold plating
Hirose E.FL receptacle is mounted on following module.
|Brand||Module No.||Receptacle name|