Hirose W.FL2 receptacle W.FL2-R-SMT-1 is one kind of coaxial connector for high frequency signal transmission in limited space. W.FL2 receptacle has reel-and-tape packing which allows pick-and-place by automatic procedure.
- Frequency Range: DC up to 6GHz (VSWR: 1.3 max. at 0~3GHz; VSWR: 1.4 max. at 3~6GHz)
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 ohm
- Temperature: -40℃ to +90℃
- Contact Resistance: 20m ohm max. for conductor, 10m ohm max. for ground
- Withstand Voltage: no breakdown at AC 200V for 1 minutes
- Insulation Resistance: 500M ohm min., 100V DC
- Center contact: Brass with gold plating
- Insulator: LCP, UL94V-0, Black color
- Ground contact: Phosphor bronze with silver plating
Hirose W.FL2 receptacle is mounted on following module.
|Brand||Module No.||Receptacle name|