Murata GSC SMT receptacle (MM9329-2700) is one kind of RF coaxial connector for high frequency 0~6GHz signal transmission. Murata GSC MM9329-2700 receptacle has reel-and-tape packing and allows automatic placement.
- Frequency Range: DC up to 6GHz (VSWR: 1.2 max up to 3GHz ; 1.3 max. from 3GHz~6GHz)
- Characteristic Impedance: 50 ohm
- Temperature: -40℃ to +90℃
- Contact Resistance: 15m ohm max.
- Voltage rating: 250V r.m.s. maximum
- Insulation Resistance: 500M ohm Minimum
- Mating durability: 100 cycles (engage and disengage in vertical direction)
- Center contact: copper alloy with gold plating
- Insulator: Engineering plastic, natural color
- Outer contact: copper alloy with silver plating
Murata GSC SMT receptacle is mounted on following modules.
|Brand||Module No.||Receptacle name|